I bought a china cabinet from Furnituremail.com as a valentine gift for my wife.After the item was delivered, I opened the box and the base had massive damages.

The top had broken glasses. Obviously a warehouse damage and/or shipping damage. Many phone using the phone number on the receipt to FurnitureMail.com has not gone through. No response to many email sent customer service and sales at FurnitureMail.com.

The shipping company (http://www.customco.com) has denied responsibility for damages and the FurnitureMail.com has stayed our of reach.

I am in the process of planning to report the issue to the New State Generals office for redress

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $1127. The author is overall dissatisfied with FurnitureMail and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FurnitureMail.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare FurnitureMail to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with FurnitureMail?

Comments