Horseheads, New York

I bought a china cabinet from Furnituremail.com as a valentine gift for my wife.After the item was delivered, I opened the box and the base had massive damages.

The top had broken glasses. Obviously a warehouse damage and/or shipping damage. Many phone using the phone number on the receipt to FurnitureMail.com has not gone through. No response to many email sent customer service and sales at FurnitureMail.com.

The shipping company (http://www.customco.com) has denied responsibility for damages and the FurnitureMail.com has stayed our of reach.

I am in the process of planning to report the issue to the New State Generals office for redress

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with FurnitureMail?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Peeling Leather Sofa from Ashley Furniture Ashley Furniture "We purchased a leather sofa and love seat from Ashley Furniture,Springdale, OH in November 2008. I have paid around $1000 for these.It has not been 3 years since our purchase..." Read more Mypillow - Cheaper at Walmart Mypillow "My pillow.com claims if you buy one you get one free. That's a bunch of BS !!! You can get the same my pillow at Wal mart..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Durablend Peeling Ashley Furniture "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..." Read more IKEA'S PLASTIC CUTTING BOARDS ADDS PLASTIC PEELINGS TO YOUR FOOD Ikea "They have these plastic cutting boards that they advertise to be bendable, so that you can bend it and easily pour your chopped, juliened, whatever-ed food into the bowl. Well,..." Read more Stockx - My missing shoes and Mish goes silent Stockx "Ordered 3 pairs of shoes, the new Louis Vuitton supreme shoes spending over $3500 total. Weeks later I only have 1 pair of shoes and Mish constantly change the story..." Read more American Homes 4 Rent - Please do not rent from them if you have a choice. American Homes 4 Rent "I rented for 4 months. The first month I sent 2 checks from my bank and they mysteriously got one but not the other. They charge me a late fee..." Read more Kate Somerville - Broken cap on new tube of product Kate Somerville "bought it Sat out of state. Got home Sun. Opened it Mon. The nipple on the flip cap that would close into the dispenser opening isn't there meaning (a) the..." Read more Camping World - Up sold dishonest protection plan Camping World "Camping World uses Microtech Chemicals for their interior protection plan. I wrote a review on July 4th and here's the update. We paid $1200 for the interior protection plan. Microtech..." Read more